Here's the writing prompt I chose:
Find a photo of yourself taken 10 years ago and display it on your blog along with a current photo. How have you changed since the day of that photo?
Here's me in 2003:
Here's me in 2012:
Here are some changes:
1. I was wearing MOM JEANS! Yikes!
2. I looked younger. It's true people. I look 9 years younger. Go figure.
3. I'm standing in my ancient kitchen that is now thankfully GONE!
4. We still use that paper towel stand.
5. We don't have a toaster oven. Where did that go?
6. My now teenage daughter is little! She's only 5 here and wearing monster fingers. Where are those monster fingers?
1. I have shorter, more styled hair.
2. Some of that hair is grey.
3. Even though you can't see them, I'm no longer wearing Mom Jeans!
4. I look (slightly) older. Maybe not 9 years. Maybe only 5 years older. Right?
5. I'm sitting in my nice, clean living room rather than the toy-scattered living room of 2003.
6. My eyes look more hazel than brown. I know it's weird, but my eye color has changed slowly over time.
What differences do you think you might have (good and bad) from now and 2003?